We are excited to announce that our new ZipSit app is now live in the Apple iTunes store. After quite a bit of testing, and lots of valuable input from both Parents and Sitters across the country, we are 100% confident that ZipSit is the best solution for parents and sitters to discover, schedule, communicate and transact with each other.
Here is an overview of some of the new features and functionality that has been added to the latest ZipSit release:
- SitScore™ – Our own AI driven rating system to help you make informed sitting decisions as the parents or the sitter
- In-App Messaging
- See your profile as other’s see it
- Parents can discover nearby Sitters
- Sitters can discover nearby Families
- Sitters can introduce themselves to nearby families to build their network
- Sitters can see families that have added them to their Favorites
- Parents can see which sitters are in their friends’ favorites immediately upon opening the app
- Request to communicate and book any of our trusted sitters without having to join a SitterCircle!
- SitterCircles are gone! But don’t worry, these sitters are now parents’ Favorites!
- Fully redesigned interface
- Brand new menu system
- Streamlined notification system
- Faster notification and more information provided when booking, accepting, editing reservations
- Much faster performance
- Federated authentication providers replace username and password to improve accountability and security
- Hundreds of other tweaks, improvements, and bug fixes