CAREERS @ ZIPSIT
We are transforming the sitting industry with our easy to use app. We are also hiring.
We are a close-knit group that enjoys collaboration, innovation, creativity and we all share a commitment to changing the sitting industry for the better. We’re building a strong, diverse team of ambitious and creative people who want to find a purpose in their work and support each other in the process. The work is hard, the team is brilliant, the mission is big, but we also value a strong work/life balance.
Phoenix Community Manager
Status: Part-Time Contractor (Potential for full-time hire)
Reports to: CMO
Work Location: Scottsdale, AZ / Remote
Hours: 20hrs per week flexibility on start/end time.
Start date: As soon as possible
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic self-starter to join our rapidly growing marketing team. The Phoenix Community Manager will be responsible for development and growth of our first market. We need someone who is organized, decisive, and has the entrepreneurial drive to craft and execute a strategic plan for our regional market. On top of that, we need someone with true passion for what we are doing: Pioneering the sharing economy and helping our sitters be micro-entrepreneurs.
In this role you will be a strategist, an executor, a marketing wiz, and a cross-functional leader. The work is hard, the team is brilliant, the mission is big. If that all sounds like fun to you, you may be the right person for the role.
You will be splitting your time between our headquarters in Scottsdale and being on the ground in the Phoenix area, representing ZipSit in the local market by building relationships with key stakeholders and influencers in the city.
Preferred candidates have experience in marketing, operations, and support.
The objectives of the Community Manager: Acquiring and supporting users for the ZipSit app.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define and implement user acquisition strategy for Phoenix market.
- Accountability for the markets health and growth.
- Active recruitment of users.
- Pilot new actions in the market and evaluate their effect on business targets.
- Organize events to attract new sitters and parents.
- Supporting existing sitters and parents.
- Demonstrate strong leadership through robust execution of projects.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Positive attitude, professional appearance and ability to work as a team member, communicate with others and share responsibility to work towards common goal.
- Experience with childcare.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including public speaking.
- Exceeds at building and maintaining relationships, online and off.
- Must be self-starter and a creative problem solver.
- Highly organized.
- Ideal candidate has experience and connections to the Greek system in universities.
- Bonus if candidate has management experience.
Qualified candidates or suggestions for candidates can be emailed to Careers@ZipSit.com or call
Why ZipSit is an Awesome Place to Work
- Flexible workstyle with a results-oriented workplace environment.
- Learn as we grow, from a team of proven business enthusiasts and achievers.
- Whether in meetings, out in the field, or at a restaurant after work, we mix creativity with practicality and analytics to drive results and grow our business.
- We encourage everyone to stretch beyond their roles, aim high & celebrate all milestones.
- We want our team to advance professionally and provide opportunities for growth.
A full package of benefits allows ZipSit employees to reach their full potential. You’ll enjoy best-in-class insurance plans, generous time-off programs, creative office spaces, and family-friendly policies that help you achieve work-life balance.